Bep 720-Md Motor Operated
The BEP 720-MD Motor driven remote operated battery switches (Patent Pending) due to the increased loading requirements on modern boats and large increases in the cost of copper battery cable, the new MD range of battery switches allows you to mount the battery switch very close to the battery, reducing cable lengths to starter motor. They are also ideal for remote isolation of bow thrusters.
- Remote operation (easier access for battery control).
- Battery switch can be mounted alongside battery, reducing cable lengths and cable sizes to starter motor. (Large cost saving in copper cables).
- Reduced labour for fitting, due to shorter battery cabling (Cost saving).
- Manual override option to meet CE requirements.
- LED status identification for remote control switch.
- Same capacity/specification and mounting options as standard BEP battery switches.
- Utilises same inter-changeable labelling system as BEP battery switches.
- Continuous Rating: 500 Amps DC.
- Intermittent Rating: 700 Amps DC.
- Cranking Rating: 2500 Amps DC.
- Voltage Rating: 9.5 - 32 Volts.
- Operation: On / Off.
- Mounting: Recessed or Surface.
- Ignition Protected.
- Stud Size: 2 x 12mm (1/2").
- Tin Plated Copper Studs and Nuts.
- Power Draw:-
- Switch Off 12mA.
- Switch On 15mA.
- Switch Operating 120mA for 3 seconds at 12 volts nominal.
Dimensions: 102L x 102W x 109.5H mm.